Detecting mold is not easy. Sometimes you see it. Sometimes you don't. If you've got mold, you need to get rid of it fast. Mold can pose serious health risks and can spread quickly through your home or business if left unchecked. Quick response time is critical for minimizing health risks to you and your family or co-workers. Restoration Relief LLC utilizes the newest testing and technology to detect moisture in any building and test for spores. Call now for a quick quote.
Call for an Estimate
Restoration Relief LLC Eliminates Mold, Fast
If you suspect mold in your home or commercial building, swift action is in order. Call the mold detection professionals for convenient scheduling and quick results. We offer fast and professional clean up for your home or business and even work directly with your insurance provider so you don't have to.
Don't Mess With Mold
Let Restoration Relief LLC handle the mess. When you call (470) 336-2117 for mold detection, you will be treated with professionalism and care.
- Restoration Relief LLC has been in the mold detection business since 2011
- We professionally clean and sanitize all surfaces and belongings contaminated by sewage
- Hassle-free follow through with all insurance providers
- We use state-of-the-art equipment to detect hidden moisture sources
- We use high volume air movers and powerful dehumidifiers
- We use environmentally-friendly antimicrobial treatments to prevent bacteria, fungi, and mildew growth
- We use environmentally-friendly sanitizing agents to remove odors caused by mold
Mold is Not Always Visible
Don't take any chances with your health. If you have had water damage, or notice a musty odor in your home, it makes sense for your health to get it checked out. We'll use or state of the art equipment to identify areas of moisture, and then take samples and submit them to an independent vendor to determine whether there is mold.
- If it's not safe to stay in the building, get all family members and pets out immediately
- Wear a mask and gloves when handling items that may have been contaminated by mold
- Ensure the problem area is properly ventilated