When the onset of cold weather comes around, a major concern for homeowners is frozen pipes. More than just affecting your running water, frozen pipes can burst, causing water leaks and potential water damage to your property. If you suspect your pipes are frozen, you'll want to contact a trusted, local contractor right away to avoid potential water damage to your home or commercial building. With over 9 years of combined experience in the restoration field, Restoration Relief LLC has the expertise to handle your frozen pipes quickly and safely.
Pipe Restoration Quote
How to Tell If Your Pipes Are Frozen
- Not at the right temperature
- There is visible frost on the pipes
- No water coming out of the faucet
- Strange smells coming from the faucet or drain
Most Frequent Types of Pipes to Freeze
- Exposed to severe cold - exterior pipes such as hose bibs, pool supply lines, and irrigation/sprinkler lines
- Pipes in unheated areas - supply pipes in interior areas such as crawl spaces, attics, basements, garages, etc.
- Pipes with little to no insulation - pipes running against the exterior of your home or building
What To Do When Your Pipes Freeze
Frozen pipes can put too much pressure on your pipes, causing them to burst and resulting in potential water damage. If your frozen pipes burst, it's imperative to try to cut off all water to the pipes. Then, call Restoration Relief LLC at (470) 336-2117 for fast response. Our certified technicians will quickly contain the problem to minimize damage to your property. Frozen pipes will be thawed and repaired or replaced as needed. Our qualified staff will help to better insulate your pipes to avoid them freezing in the future when the harsh temperatures return.