Disinfection Services in Loganville, Georgia
Many residents are asking how to minimize the spread of viruses and disinfect their homes and office buildings to keep people safe and healthy. Restoration Relief LLC specializes in home and facility cleaning and disinfection services. We deploy crews that adhere to CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a Quote
How to Prevent Spreading Viruses in Loganville
Georgia residents are affected by sicknesses from viruses each year, and they are constantly changing. The good news is that the same products that have been tried and tested will call 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria.
Below are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms should stay home.
- Frequently clean (or call Restoration Relief LLC to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide or call Restoration Relief LLC for disinfection services at (470) 336-2117 or to obtain a quick quote.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call (470) 336-2117 for a estimate to sanitize your home or facility.
Why Call Restoration Relief LLC for Disinfection Services in Loganville?
- Illnesses from viruses in Loganville, such as various forms of the flu and others affect many people annually. Restoration Relief LLC has provided cleaning and sanitization services for many years and follows best practices as outlined by the CDC to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
- Restoration Relief LLC's teams are well trained and supervised to ensure to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing local homes and office buildings.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected or known to be spreading locally, the cleaning crews at Restoration Relief LLC follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing spread.
- When you call (470) 336-2117 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of viruses, we offer a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and disinfected, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, surface and more. These stringent practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures that prevent the spread of viruses.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Call for an Estimate
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "If u ever have water damage in your home call this company they handled everything from the pets to the throw rugs absolutely a turn-key operation if u have an emergency at a home fire or water call them"
Lance P., Water Damage Restoration in Brookhaven, GA2021-03-23
★★★★★ - "Darrell and his crew did a fantastic job on our mold remediation and encapsulation. Couldn't imagine a better experience and a harder working crew."
Clay M., Mold Removal in Athens, GA2021-03-23
★★★★★ - "Very professional, on time, active communicator, and great over-all service."
Jean Pierre in Lithonia, GA2019-12-16
★★★★★ - "There was a leak behind the refrigerator inside my wall. I contacted Restoration Relief and was introduced to Darrell. Darrell came out the next day to inspect my damage, explaining each step of the restorative process. Darrell did a quality job of isolating the work zone reportedly to prevent the spread of spores as well as dust once the teardown process began. Next, the wet wall and damaged floors were removed and the drying process began.
The work performed was efficient and effective with Darrell communicating daily arrival times and results of things such as current humidity levels that required further control as well as the upcoming treatment plans. When I had questions regarding additional steps, Darrell was responsive and even came by to address my concerns. I highly recommend Restoration Relief as their communication and follow-through made what was a daring process convenient and as trouble-free as I could expect."
Horace in Snellville, GA2019-11-25
★★★★★ - "Our experience was quick and clean. I highly recommend Restoration Relief. They were extremely knowledgeable and effective. Great service!!"
Ms. Plum, Water Damage Restoration in Stone Mountain, GA2019-02-04
★★★★★ - "Unfortunately, I experienced a water leak in my home and I did not realize how long the leak had been going on. I found the company Restoration Relief. Wow, they were great! After they came in and opened up my walls they discovered mold. I wasn't pleased about that especially after Restoration Relief explained the dangers of having mold. Long story short, they worked very systemically. They were professional. The process from start to finish wasn't the quickest because of all the safety measurements they had to take but when they completed the job it was immaculate. I'm happy to recommend Restoration Relief to anyone who may need to use the services of mold or water removal."
Erica, Mold Removal in Snellville, GA2019-01-31
★★★★★ - "Darrell and his crew did a fantastic job with our mold encapsulation. Great experience,👍"
Homeowner, Mold Removal in Madison, GA2019-01-30
★★★★★ - "So pleased with the quality of service with this company. The owner was very professional and took time to educate me step by step through the entire process. They also worked neatly which is important in an already chaotic situation. Most importantly the job was completed timely (or shall I say with-in reason considering the drying process of water damage). Overall, I am very pleased with the start to finish job that Restoration Relief provided. Thank you."
Alicia G., Dry Out Services in Snellville, GA2019-01-16
★★★★★ - "Extremely professional and TIMELY! They even worked around my hectic schedule. Truly incredible service for a great price! I was even given tips on how to prevent mold from growing in my home. Staff is knowledgeable and personable. I will ALWAYS choose this company!"
Ashley W., Mold Detection in Athens, GA2019-01-16
★★★★★ - "I had two water pipes burst in the same area within the same year.I reside in an apartment complex which they use and have their own contractor to do my floor and carpet. Their company did a poor job, they where unprofessional, took down my table and moved it into another area and left it as is. My carpet was wetter. I called Restoration Relief and they did it right. I highly recommend this company, very very professional and awesome with a great personality. They were very informative about what was going on. The owner also gave me further instructions on how the process would take place. Thank you, Darryl, for a JOB well done.....this is a reliable company and you will be very pleased with the service they render."
Marsha B., Burst Pipes in Lithonia, GA2019-01-16